Okay they’re not really country – unless you mean another country altogether in which case you’d be correct: they’re from the UK. But they look like country people. I mean my idealized version of country people: not the born again Walmart loving scary fashion country people that are all too common…luckily living in NYC I don’t come across those kinds too often.
- Lisa Lefebvre at Byronesque.com/OFFLINE | Style Defined NYC on Byronesque.com/Offline: A Fashion Retrospective You Can Buy
- Bellavance: preNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on Bellavance A/W 2013
- Bellavance: preNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on Nolan Bellavance
- Veer NYC: PreNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on SKINGRAFT: PreNYFW Q+A
- mia on Free the Girls PARTY & BRA DRIVE