Super hot and steamy. Wet and tempestuous. Cool and calmer. And that’s just the weather in New York the past few weeks. It makes knowing what to wear a little more challenging than normal. Maybe she has the answer? A wool a-line cut plaid over (presumably) a little dress.
- Lisa Lefebvre at Byronesque.com/OFFLINE | Style Defined NYC on Byronesque.com/Offline: A Fashion Retrospective You Can Buy
- Bellavance: preNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on Bellavance A/W 2013
- Bellavance: preNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on Nolan Bellavance
- Veer NYC: PreNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on SKINGRAFT: PreNYFW Q+A
- mia on Free the Girls PARTY & BRA DRIVE