This might not be what you consider “tribal style” but I was struck partly by the print on her pants but more so by her DIY converse flatforms that remind me of “tribes” of kids in the East Village a dozen years ago. I saw her at Milk at the opening of Isa Brito’s photo opening of NYC nightlife in the ’80s.
- Lisa Lefebvre at Byronesque.com/OFFLINE | Style Defined NYC on Byronesque.com/Offline: A Fashion Retrospective You Can Buy
- Bellavance: preNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on Bellavance A/W 2013
- Bellavance: preNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on Nolan Bellavance
- Veer NYC: PreNYFW Q+A | Style Defined NYC on SKINGRAFT: PreNYFW Q+A
- mia on Free the Girls PARTY & BRA DRIVE